tonya_alvisi's profile

5 Messages

• 

202 Points

Friday, September 15th, 2023 6:51 PM

Issues sending emails to users @gmail.com

Hello.  I still cannot send emails to ANY of my customers who use GMAIL which is like 95% of them.  I need some help or guidance.  Other people have had this problem and posted about it and some help desk people said they fixed their txt.    Not sure what that means but I need help as soon as possible.  This has been going on for months and I've had to use other email software to contact people.   I don't want to stop using Homestead/RoundCube email but this issue is a dealbreaker for me.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

10 months ago

Hello, 

The TXT record likely needs to be updated on your domain, but since your nameservers are pointing to Wix, we cannot do this for you. Please log into your Wix account and update your records to match the ones in this article:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

10 months ago

I am having issues sending to gmails.  How do I fix ?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

thank you.  

2 Messages

• 

172 Points

10 months ago

I am having this same issue also. If anyone knows how to fix this. We have lots of customers that has Gmail accounts. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Since your nameservers are pointing to Siteground, I cannot fix this for you. Please update your email DNS to match the records in this article, especially the TXT record:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community