E

5 Messages

• 

130 Points

Monday, January 8th, 2024 8:23 PM

Gmail emails not being received by recipients.

I have been having issues for month with sending Gmail emails.  I thought we had it corrected and they appear to be sending on my end with no error messages that they did not send.  However, those who my emails are addressed to do not receive the emails.  This happens only with those emails addressed to GMAIL addresses.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

28 Messages

• 

502 Points

7 months ago

Yes! Same issue here. Gmails email are not being received. Our customers do not receive them.

8 Messages

• 

332 Points

I'm not receiving gmails from my customers. Others that are non gmail are getting through.

28 Messages

• 

502 Points

7 months ago

@elyzabethv can you help with (gmail email) customers not receiving their emails? 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

The first step in troubleshooting would be to check your DNS. Since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I cannot fix it for you. Please log into that account and make sure your email DNS matches what's in that article exactly:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

8 Messages

• 

332 Points

7 months ago

Customers who try to reach me through my website that have gmail addresses are not being sent to me. I'm not receiving them.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

45 Messages

• 

512 Points

4 months ago

I'm having the same issue...