D

19 Messages

• 

290 Points

Saturday, November 11th, 2023 9:18 PM

Gmail bouncing my email

All my business email to Gmail is bouncing, please get this fixed. Gmail also says this could be due to someone spamming on this shared IP.

host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [172.253.63.27]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    550-5.7.26 This mail has been blocked because the sender is unauthenticated.
    550-5.7.26 Gmail requires all senders to authenticate with either SPF or DKIM.
    550-5.7.26
    550-5.7.26  Authentication results:
    550-5.7.26  DKIM = did not pass
    550-5.7.26  SPF [forensicgenealogyservices.com] with ip:
    [66.96.189.10] = did
    550-5.7.26 not pass

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

19 Messages

• 

290 Points

9 months ago

NEED TO GET THIS FIXED!  I do work for the legal field and as a government contractor.  Now my email is not being delivered to clients, the government agency, and others who do not have gmail addresses.  Much of my outgoing email is time-critical responses. My business email is not being delivered because of someone else on this shared IP address who is blocked for spam! 

9 Messages

• 

422 Points

9 months ago

Same issue here, been doing it for awhile too.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

8 months ago

Hello, 

The first step in troubleshooting would be to check your DNS. Since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I cannot fix it for you. Please log into that account and make sure your email DNS matches what's in that article exactly:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

19 Messages

• 

290 Points

Actually I called tech support and Rachel fixed the issue in about 10 minutes.