S

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

Monday, December 5th, 2022 10:13 PM

emails to gmail not going through

Hello, emails from our domain to gmail accounts are not going through. Please advise and resolve

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

1 year ago

Hello, I can take a look. What email are you sending from?

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

@todd_h​ we have both actually had issues-- mine is sharla@oxleyinsurance.com & also todd@oxleyinsurance.com

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

Thank you. I have updated the TXT record, and that should resolve the issue when sending to Gmail. Please let us know if you run into any other issues.

4 Messages

• 

280 Points

Hi Todd, Could you check our record too, dbarone@tonnaplastics.com. We often have similar problems.  Emails  frequently  go to SPAM.

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

Unfortunately, since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I can't check this for you. You can log in to your Cloudflare account and visit the DNS tab to make sure your records match the ones in this article:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

@todd_h​  Hi Todd,  the email that i am having this issue with is jb@jgbaffo.com.  Let me know what you come across  thanks

22 Messages

• 

348 Points

1 year ago

my emails from chapel@niagaraweddingchapel.com are being blocked by hotmail and gmail - Can you help ?

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

Unfortunately, we have been experiencing an increase in the number of people sending spam. Since we work on shared servers, this affects users that don't send spam as well. We clear these issues as quickly as possible, but the only way to completely avoid it would be to use a premium email service like Google Workspace.