I

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Saturday, March 25th, 2023 1:41 AM

Emails failing to send

I have emails sporadically fail to send to Gmail recipients due to a missing "valid messageID header". 

It's not consistent and incredibly frustrating. It might work once, then five minutes later it fails to send to the same recipient. Anybody have an idea what's happening?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

9 Messages

• 

452 Points

1 year ago

Would you please update the TXT SPF record on my domain also? I am having the same problem with emails being returned.

22 Messages

• 

348 Points

Our emails are bouncing back also . Have been for almost 3 weeks or more. Losing a lot of business. Rerouting to a new gmail acc't but so difficult to keep track, splitting it up like that.

Is there nothing that can be done ?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

For one of your domains, since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I cannot fix it for you. Please log into that account and make sure your email DNS matches what's in this article exactly:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

22 Messages

• 

348 Points

I'm using Round Cube that's offered with Homestead -

www.niagaraweddingchapel.com is no longer pointing to cloudflare according to Homestead Tech department.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I was referring to permissiongranted.org, which is still pointing to Cloudflare. I've updated the records on niagaraweddingchapel.com

22 Messages

• 

348 Points

Thanks ,  hoping that worked !