L

18 Messages

• 

272 Points

Tuesday, February 28th, 2023 9:07 PM

EMails bouncing

I have two domains and emails are bouncing again.  Please advise.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 
Sometimes, on shared hosting where many customers use the same email servers, they get detected as contributing to spam and unnecessarily get blacklisted by a few recipient email servers and RBLs. We do have a system in place that monitors our mailout server IPs for their reputation at RBLs that sends out reports periodically. Our Network Operations team rotates the blocked IPs automatically and that should resolve any blocks our servers may have, given time. We do recommend trying to resend the bounced emails.
Additionally, we have already informed our engineering team regarding this issue and our engineers are working towards a fix on increasing the reputation. I'm afraid we do not have an ETA on this. We appreciate your patience while we resolve this issue.

28 Messages

• 

502 Points

1 year ago

I have the same issue! Please help!

Louise

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

The first thing to check is the DNS, but since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I cannot check it for you. Please log into that account and make sure your email DNS matches what's in this article exactly:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

8 Messages

• 

150 Points

We are also having the same problem

3 Messages

• 

254 Points

1 year ago

We are now having the same issue. It's very frustrating and sucks when business emails won't go through. Please help.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I've updated the DNS on one domain, but your other domain is pointing to Wix, so I don't have access. Please make sure your email records match the records in this article exactly:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

18 Messages

• 

272 Points

Thank you. You got that working again and I appreciate it.