ajita6963's profile

24 Messages

• 

452 Points

Friday, December 15th, 2023 3:29 PM

EMAIL's are not being received by recipient -

I am having an issue with sending emails - and its happening on 2 out of the 4 email accounts that I have. I am able to receive an email but not send to  recipient .  I tried sending to both GMAIL and other servers.  No Luck

Nothing is bouncing back and it seems that the message is sent an I can see it in the send box but its not being sent.  Is there something with the SMTP send server - maybe something has changed?  Oddly , it seems that the message is sent.

Thanks in advance for you help.  I see this is an issue that is faced by others too so please let me know if any one has any hints on how to fix this as this is a business account and its hard to run a business if this happens

Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

7 months ago

Hello, 

The first step in troubleshooting would be to check your DNS. Since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I cannot fix it for you. Please log into that account and make sure your email DNS matches what's in that article exactly:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

80 Messages

• 

698 Points

Same here can someone please help??  @elyzabethv.   Rkabstract.Com 

We use roundcube.  No idea what cloud flare js

(edited)

15 Messages

• 

630 Points

We use Roundcube too and our emails are showing in the SENT folder, but do not reach our other Homestead email users. They send fine from our iphones but not from laptops or desktops using Roundcube.  my email is rodney@allaboutpickleball.com

(edited)