8 Messages

• 

150 Points

Monday, March 13th, 2023 3:02 PM

Email Mail Delivery System could not deliver

getting alot of email that could not be delivered. Permanent error

host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [142.250.102.27]

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:

550-5.7.26 This message does not pass authentication checks (SPF and DKIM both

550-5.7.26 do not pass). SPF check for [harrellsmetalworks.com] does not pass

550-5.7.26 with ip: [66.96.190.1].To best protect our users from spam, the

550-5.7.26 message has been blocked. Please visit

550-5.7.26  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more

550 5.7.26 information. w21-20020a056402071500b004ad15de0646si244498edx.591 - gsmtp

Please Help

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

8 Messages

• 

150 Points

@elyzabethv​ I am sorry i have been out of town, it looks like it got some of my email address working, but other emails addresses within our homestead account are still having problems

90 Messages

• 

4K Points

@elyzabethv​ 

Can you update ours as well?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Sometimes, on shared hosting where many customers use the same email servers, they get detected as contributing to spam and unnecessarily get blacklisted by a few recipient email servers and RBLs. We do have a system in place that monitors our mailout server IPs for their reputation at RBLs that sends out reports periodically. Our Network Operations team rotates the blocked IPs automatically and that should resolve any blocks our servers may have, given time. We do recommend trying to resend the bounced emails.
Additionally, we have already informed our engineering team regarding this issue and our engineers are working towards a fix on increasing the reputation. I'm afraid we do not have an ETA on this. We appreciate your patience while we resolve this issue.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I cannot fix it for you. Please log into that account and make sure your email DNS matches what's in this article exactly:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

1 Message

• 

140 Points

1 year ago

Having the same problem with all of our Homestead emails and it's becoming an issue. Have spoken with Support and they have given no solution. Problem for the past 4 months

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I'm sure this has probably been done, but I don't have a way to check on my end. Have you verified that all of your records match the records in this article?

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

90 Messages

• 

4K Points

1 year ago

Same. It has completely devastated our business.