P

10 Messages

• 

230 Points

Tuesday, February 28th, 2023 12:24 AM

email is not working

Some of my outgoing emails keep getting delayed and now emails sent to me are getting bounced back 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

4 Messages

• 

230 Points

1 year ago

I am having the same problem.  Has homestead replied?

10 Messages

• 

230 Points

@jeff0221​  not yet     I know it has something to do with the SPF & DKIM settings but i don't know how to resolve the problem don't want to mess anything up.     This is for a preschool so I can't afford to not have working mail

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

10 Messages

• 

230 Points

Thank you!   I just received confirmation that my e-mails are going thru. 

22 Messages

• 

348 Points

@elyzabethv​ my domain

www.niagaraweddingchapel is having the same problem - are you able to update ours please ?

SPF & DKIM settings

(edited)

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

10 Messages

• 

230 Points

@elyzabethv​   I thought my e-mail were fixed but when I tried to send a group e-mail I got a notice that my message weren't sent  

10 Messages

• 

230 Points

Good Morning!   My emails are getting delayed again.   This is for my mspenni email.  I have 2 emails 1 is for the school and 1 is for my classroom.    Thanks 

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

What is the bounceback message?

10 Messages

• 

230 Points

1 is message delayed   and one is message cannot be delivered

They are both address I have sent to before and also from other e-mails

8 Messages

• 

160 Points

I am having the same problems:

-    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:

550 director@gunnedahconservatorium.com Message rejected because DKIM failed. IB129

-   Also rejected by gmail

- Also email receiving very slow, delayed coming through to us

- Also email deleted from online mailbox deleting emails on desktop (synching)

This has been going on for three months and we have no solutions. It is impacting business. We are in Australia so cannot call supprt.

4 Messages

• 

332 Points

1 year ago

Can not access my email? Is my login different from my homestead log in?

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Your full email address is the username and if the password doesn't work, you can reset it. 

‎Account: Reset Email Password | Homestead Community

8 Messages

• 

160 Points

1 year ago

We are having a few major issues with our email to the point of looking for a new host. We have local IT support who cannot seem to work out the issues. Can someone at homestead provide support to address this issue which is now having a financial impact on our business.

1. When email is deleted from online account to allow more mailbox space emails delete on computer as well. How do we stop online account synching back to desktop. Online is used as back up.

2. Recieve the message -

Message rejected because DKIM failed. IB129

3. Messages rejected by gmail addresses 

4. Messages download very slow and delayed online and computer

This is frustrating and impact on our ability to run all our programs. It is losing us so much time trying to sort this out with no support.

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

Hello, 

In regard to the mail sync, this is likely a setting you'll need to change in whichever program you're using for your email client, to keep a copy on the server.