homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, June 17th, 2019 6:49 PM

Email Box Quota Upgrades

Email Box Quota Upgrades
At this time we are pleased to offer different email box quota options. You are welcome to post here or call support to assist with upgrades, but you are now able to complete this action yourself, from within your Homestead account. You can see how below.

Tier 1: 500 mb and 10,000 messages
Tier 2: 2 gb and 20,000 messages
Tier 3: 5 gb and 50,000 messages
Tier 4: 10 gb and 100,000 messages

Tier 1 is included with the mail box.
Tier 2 is $1 additional per month
Tier 3 is $2 additional per month
Tier 4 is $3 additional per month

1. Go to the email tab on your Homestead account.

2. If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the desired domain. Click on the email address you would like to upgrade.

*Note: The email addresses you can change storage size of will have a blue mail icon to the left of the address.

3. Once you click on the email address you are upgrading the storage for, you'll see "Edit Mailbox" Click this link.

4. Choose the storage upgrade amount from the dropdown. Click Save.

If you have an available upgrade the mailbox will be changed. If you do not, you will see the message below.

5. Click on Manage storage upgrades. Make your selections and click upgrade now. Once completed, you will be able to go back to the email tab and apply the purchased upgrades to your mailbox(s)

6. Verify the storage upgrade and click Submit

7. Your email address storage is now upgraded. You can print this confirmation page for your records

125 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

5 years ago

Can I purchase more than 10 gb storage?
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

5 years ago

Hello, 10 gbs is the max amount of storage upgrade Homestead offers. 

1 Message

• 

110 Points

5 years ago

how soon does the change take effect?  I just upgraded to the 10GB storage and my mailbox still shows it's full at 89%
Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello,

It can take up to 20 minutes for that upgrade to apply.

27 Messages

• 

632 Points

I just upgraded 2 emails addresses to the 10GB limit.  How do I remove the 5GB option from billing?

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello

I do see the quota was upgraded, I will remove the 5GBs add ons from the billing. 

27 Messages

• 

632 Points

thank you!

68 Messages

• 

2K Points

3 years ago

I just upgraded the 2GB several times and couldn't get the quota to increase. I then upgraded to 1 5GB. I think I only need the 1 5GB-can you delete all the 2GB orders for my email barbara@bjwilliamscpa.com?

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

I have deleted all the 2 GBs of storage and verified the 5 GBs is applied. 

68 Messages

• 

2K Points

thank you

36 Messages

• 

740 Points

3 years ago

It says I do not have an available upgrade and I most deff do, I see I was billed for it but states I can not apply the needed gigs to any account and sends me back to the purchasing page ? I would like to apply them to the Tara@ and The John @ e1rentals as our accounts are maxed out and we need to delete pages regularly to keep from maxing our limits out.

Please explain or fix for me. Thank you. Please respond to the tara@e1rentals email as I am the manager and do not want to access Johns emails to check for a response. Thank you.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ok, just to make sure, you're going to - for example- tara@e1rentals.com and clicking "edit mailbox". Then, you're clicking on the dropdown for the storage and choosing 5GB and hitting Save. And it is giving you an error message that you don't have that upgrade? Could you send me a screenshot of this?

I've done the upgrade for john@ and didn't get an error. I need to look into why you're getting one. 

36 Messages

• 

740 Points

please
Please see attached
Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ok, so you're trying to do the upgrade for 2GB. You paid for 5GB, so try selecting that one. 

36 Messages

• 

740 Points

omg... sorry I got it! Thank you!

33 Messages

• 

542 Points

2 years ago

I added two upgrades to my email storage and it still has not applied and I'm still getting those quota emails about being 95% full.  When will they be applied?  The first one I did was over 2 hours ago and the other one just recently.

Thanks

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I can see these applied on my end. Is it still giving you a quota error?

33 Messages

• 

542 Points

Hi.  yes.  It's still showing a quota error.  It says I'm at 95% and almost out of storage.  Please advise.

Thanks

33 Messages

• 

542 Points

@elyzabethv​ I went on my settings for email.  It says using 1/3 but still can't apply on my own.  It's saying I don't have upgrade and taking me to the upgrade page, where I can see the 1 out of 3 being used.  How do I apply to my individual email?  As of this morning, still getting the quota error.

Thanks

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

So I see a 2GB upgrade applied to cris@ and a 5GB upgrade applied to jayme@. Both are active. 
cris@ is using 1734.41M of 2000M

jayme@ is using 2213.48M of 5000M

Which one are you getting this notification for?

33 Messages

• 

542 Points

@elyzabethv​ For Cris.  I purchased (2) 2gb upgrades recently because I kept getting the same quota email.  I should have just did the 5GB upgrade but don't know how to apply the two upgrades I just purchased within the last week or so.