C

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Saturday, January 20th, 2024 7:14 PM

E-mail accounts disappeared

I have 3 e-mails with homestead and cannot access neither one ... Of course technical support is only available Mo-Fri , which is terrible customer service.. What's going on???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

2 Messages

• 

82 Points

6 months ago

Exactly the same for me.  Where is tech support?

1 Message

• 

60 Points

I have the same thing all email ACCOUNTS GONE!! Homestead site says we have 0 of 9 mailboxes and we should have 8,

7 Messages

• 

240 Points

6 months ago

I can't login to my account 

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

6 months ago

That's what I'd like to know. The email account I have on this site is my business email account, and I am losing money because I can't access emails and my accounts are sending business that I would have to other companies. This customer service, if you can call it that is unacceptable. I was told it would be 24 to 72 hours to get it fixed, but more than likely sooner. Well, it's been well over 36 hours now, and still nothing. And they never even sent out a notice by text that there was a problem. I'm looking for another email provider to handle my business. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I can't afford this kind of disruption to my business, especially when they won't even bother to let us know what is going on. My fear is that they've been hacked, in which case a lot of sensitive information could have been accessed, and they won't let us know. Absolutely terrible.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

If you're still experiencing this issue with your email, please try resetting your password:

‎Account: Reset Email Password | Homestead Community