kira8476's profile

4 Messages

• 

334 Points

Friday, February 9th, 2024 10:30 PM

Can't send emails to gmail accounts

Hi There,

We have not been able to send emails to people with gmail accounts for the past many months.  Something about the account needs to be authenticated with either SPF or DKIM.  Please help.

Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

13 Messages

• 

334 Points

6 months ago

I posted about already with no help.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

4 Messages

• 

334 Points

@elyzabethv​ Thank you, thank you.  That looks like it worked.  Great job.  Thank you very much!

6 Messages

• 

230 Points

@elyzabethv​ I also am unable to send e-mails to gmail accounts, are you able to assist?  john@jagfin.com

Thank you!

2 Messages

• 

160 Points

5 months ago

Can  you please fix my domain as well.. I have been unable to email any one with a gmail account from any of my homestead email addresses for a long time now. They keep bouncing back to me.  akronprodetail.com 

thank you

(edited)

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

The first step in troubleshooting would be to check your DNS. Since your nameservers are pointing to Wix, I cannot fix it for you. Please log into that account and make sure your email DNS matches what's in that article exactly, especially the TXT:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

7 Messages

• 

220 Points

5 months ago

@elyzabethv  I am having the same issue - Can't send emails to gmail accounts.

Can you help correct this for my account?  

Thanks

14 Messages

• 

464 Points

5 months ago

We are having the same issue for www.ndslp.com 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello Marci, 

I'm not seeing either of those domains on this account. Do you possibly have another account? Could you post from that account, so I can verify it and assist?

14 Messages

• 

464 Points

5 months ago

agree this has been going on for months -- almost everyone has a gmail and they are kicked back daily == need help with https://www.ndslp.com/

and also with maformulas.com

63 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

I changed to the Edge browser and now my gmail.com e-mails go through okay

6 Messages

• 

230 Points

5 months ago

I also am unable to send e-mails to gmail accounts, HELP!  john@jagfin.com

14 Messages

• 

464 Points

this makes all homestead email accounts virtually useless -- most people have gmail these days