cheryl0012's profile

3 Messages

• 

150 Points

Friday, February 16th, 2024 4:33 PM

Can't send email to gmail users

I can't send email to gmail users from my homestead email account.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

3 Messages

• 

150 Points

@elyzabethv​ It seems to be working. Thank you!

10 Messages

• 

166 Points

5 months ago

I had this issue on one of our other domains awhile back and you were a great help...now it is happening on a brand new domain (signhereamerica.com).  I am trying to send a test e-mail to my own gmail account, but it says the "certificate cannot be verified" and asks me to install a certificate.  Is this because I haven't published the new site yet?  I remembered the last issue and want to make sure everything is working before we publish and start promoting the new business.  Thanks for your help!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Are you experiencing this issue through Roundcube or an email client like Outlook? If it's through Outlook, please verify the email client settings:

‎Email Client Settings | Homestead Community

10 Messages

• 

166 Points

Thank you so much!  I made a modification and then both the automated Outlook test and another manual test were successful...I appreciate you so much!

10 Messages

• 

190 Points

5 months ago

Good afternoon. We are having a similar issue with all of our wildlifewonders. org email addresses.