T

34 Messages

• 

484 Points

Tuesday, August 27th, 2024 8:35 AM

Updating card issues

Anyone else having issues updating their card details? I've been trying for over a month, even got a new card from the bank and all I get is "The credit card details you entered is incorrect. Please check your card details." each time I try. The details are 100% correct, as were the details for the card on record (which now will not work as bank sent new card).  

I have been in touch with someone the whole time and no matter what I tell them they still insist its an issue with my bank and not homestead website?!!

236 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

1 month ago

If you are an older HS user, 1) you probably don;t want to renew and 2) they are probably trying to get rid of you anyway. They would rather you join web,com!

PLEASE...search up the threads on the "extra A's"  It will be an eye opener for you. Here is a teaser of what to expect. Good luck my friend. Greg

Wow! Martin and others are finally seeing the light. Great response Martin, people need to hear it like it is...at last! I see they think it is fixed. note this:

I HAVE NO CLUE, NOT ONE..WHY THEY MARKED THIS AS "ACCEPTED SOLUTION" The lazy liars have had months to fix this....it appears they are not going to. Greg 8/27/24 

They are NOT going to "fix this" My thought is they did it deliberately to remove us "low income" users and force us to the expensive web.com format. The real culprit to blame is them, they were the ones who bought HS! Greg

34 Messages

• 

484 Points

Believe me I know all the issues everyone has been having as my issue has been on going since July. I'm forever telling them the issue is with their site not my card but........ I miss the old days! 

Web.com have been the only ones to be of help to be honest, they were the ones who actually got me in touch with a human that I didn't have to call - not that it's helped but that isn't Web's fault.

Hope you fix your issue! Joys of technology!!

236 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Again....web.com bought homestead awhile back!! This is a marketing ploy! Like one user just said, "I can sue them in my state." He should, but goo luck with that. Let us know how that credit card thing works out for you, I am (we are)  curious! Good luck my man. Greg

304 Messages

• 

9.1K Points

What Greg says. Web.com bought HS, and that is the cause of this mess.

34 Messages

• 

484 Points

Yeah I know, I didn't have any issues until 2 yrs ago. Latest offering was to pay with check/cheque - erm I live in Europe and don't have a cheque book! I just want to pay with card and get on with stuff *sigh*