homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, October 22nd, 2012 4:24 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: View Website Statistics

Sitebuilder Plus: View Website Statistics
Here are instructions to view your website statistics for Sitebuilder Sites.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu.

2. Click View Stats.

3. A redirect page will open up with information regarding your website's statistics. If it doesn't redirect, click the link provided.

4 Messages

• 

242 Points

7 years ago

I added the Webmaster Tools meta tag; but Webmaster Tools says it is formatted incorrectly.  I pasted exactly what it gave me.  When I look at the code produced by Homestead, it has backslashes embedded.  The only place I found to add a meta tag was in Page Management.  I added it for the homepage.  After publishing the site this is the code that I see in the code viewer:

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

This question was posted to a Sitbuilder Plus topic. The site in question is a Websitebuilder site. Splitting to it's own topic.

Please reference the new conversation here: Where do I see site statistics?

2 Messages

• 

160 Points

6 years ago

I created a new website yesterday. It shows that it is pointing to Homesteadcloud.com instead of Homestead.com so it does not give me the option to view my site stats. Can you tell me how to either change this to Homestead.com instead of Homesteadcloud.com or can you tell me another way to view my site stats?

11 Messages

• 

722 Points

6 years ago

When I click on Websites Manager I can see edit the site but there is no "View Stats" link next to it
Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

If this is a site you built on the newer builder, you view the stats from inside the builder.

9 Messages

• 

384 Points

5 years ago

Elizabeth looks like stats are down again...8-20-19
Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello owen2520,

I just tested and the stats are working on my end.

103 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

4 years ago

stats page not working 09-08-2020

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

I am able to view the stats page and I do see it is recording visits for today. What are you seeing?