homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, October 22nd, 2012 4:24 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: View Website Statistics

Sitebuilder Plus: View Website Statistics
Here are instructions to view your website statistics for Sitebuilder Sites.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu.

2. Click View Stats.

3. A redirect page will open up with information regarding your website's statistics. If it doesn't redirect, click the link provided.
Brand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

12 years ago

Hi,

Here are instructions to view your website statistics.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu.

2. Click View Stats.

3. A redirect page will open up with information regarding your website's statistics. If it doesn't redirect, click the link provided.

2 Messages

• 

172 Points

11 years ago

I don't see "Website Manager". I am having difficulty figuring out how to view statistics as well. On the left navigation bar we only have Getting Started, Store Manager, Domain, Email, and Add-On Services.

3 Messages

• 

212 Points

11 years ago

I'm clicking on "stats" but it isn't taking me to another page, it just sits there. I just got a new computer. The old one always took me there, as do other computers I use. I'm wondering if there's something on that's blocking this.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Try a different web browser or make sure your popup blocker is off.

2 Messages

• 

168 Points

11 years ago

A different web browser doesn't change the fact that I can not view stats. I've even turned off pop up blocker to no avail.
Is this possibly on Homesteads end? I never had a problem until this change.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

What exactly is happening when you try? I am able to access your site stats.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
where do you see how many hit I have on my page.

Is there a place were I can see how many people looked at my site

5 Messages

• 

224 Points

10 years ago

How do I keep track of visits on pages besides index page?.

5 Messages

• 

224 Points

10 years ago

What I am talking about is the stats on each page I have... not the basic one from home/index page... Do I have to go to outside source to see stats on ALL pages???

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

10 years ago

David2896,

There are a number of things on the left side of the stats. Try looking at each one, especially behavior. If this isn't enough information, then I would suggest Google Analytics.

Drew

4 Messages

• 

272 Points

10 years ago

How do I view traffic/visits beyond the last 100?

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Corina7712, Sorry but it only displays the last 100. If you would like to track more history, you may want to consider setting up a Google Webmaster account and using Google analytics instead.

Mike

4 Messages

• 

182 Points

10 years ago

how to add a visitor counter.

is there something I am missing in the 'add-ons' for seeing how many hits there are to my website?

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

jila5995
,   From the Websites Manager page, you will see the View Status button as shown in this thread.

Mike

5 Messages

• 

174 Points

10 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled User Statistics.

Am I able to get statistics on how many people are utilizing our website?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Hi Cindy3574,

You can see quite alot from within the stats pages.

Drew

5 Messages

• 

174 Points

Thanks after I posted my question, I figured it out.  Another question though, can the stats show me how many people download a particular document that has been uploaded to the site...for example the newsletter?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Unfortunately not Cindy3574, you will only see the visits to the page that has the file.  You might want to investigate Google Analytics.  It might have that feature available and it is a free service from Google.

Thanks

Drew

5 Messages

• 

214 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled where site has been in states and overseas?.

WHERE HAS MY WEB SITE BEEN VIEWED IN THE U.S. AND OVERSEAS! A MAP OF MOVEMENT

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hit counter.

How can I see how many hits a page gets?

129 Messages

• 

18.9K Points

Hello,

You can review your website's statistics from the article above that will show how many hits each page gets. If you want to add a counter to your website, you can find them online and add them by HTML code. I was able to find http://www.hit-counter-download.com/ that has website hit counters.

9 Messages

• 

352 Points

I know how to see them.  I want to turn them off.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

I'm sorry, there is no way to remove them, however, they will be discontinued sometime in 2016 in favor of Google Analytics. If you don't set up Google, then you won't have any.

17 Messages

• 

976 Points

8 years ago

Is there a way to get back the statistics we used to have?  The google analytics are terrible.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

It is possible for the developers to change back, however, it is not recommended as those stats will be discontinued soon. I don't have a date yet, but it will come.

3 Messages

• 

222 Points

7 years ago

This is all I have.  Also, I tried to integrate with Google Analytics by putting in a meta tag; but it fails site verification.  I need more current help than a 5 year old post.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

This post is valid for Sitebuilder Plus. I have forked your question to it's own topic as you are not using Sitebuilder Plus.