shawn1076's profile

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 3:18 PM

Prorated Refund

Our billing is due 01/27/24 - we have had continued issues with email notifications when we have a form submission from our customers. I have called in NUMEROUS times. I have rebuilt our entire website on the new platform (which I was told I needed to do). If I transfer the domain to the new site and we still have issues - we will need to switch to a different website host. SO.....if this happens say, a week or a month after we make our yearly payment, will we get a prorated refund for the rest of the year?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

7 months ago

I have pointed out that my form submissions are not working properly also. Hopefully, this is being addressed and will be fixed VERY SOON!  

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

@martin_35837b​  I told someone this the other day, but I can't recall who. If it was you, I apologize for the double info. If it wasn't you, hopefully this will be beneficial. I assume you are not getting all of your email notification when someone submits through your form. It is a PAIN. If you do not know already, you can manually look at your form submissions and see all of the activity. If you are on the old platform, it is trickier to read as it is all smooshed together on a spreadsheet. The new platform is MUCH MUCH easier to read. 
BUT, we should have to do this. It sounds like it is a roundcube issue. Which is crap bc that is the email service we pay them for. They have to realize something is wrong if Homesteads own employees are suggesting that people try using a google email address instead. I think I am going to transfer my domain (internally) to the new site I built on the new platform and change the emails on the forms to gmail emails. We will still send out emails through our homestead/roundcube emails though - it doesn't appear we are having issues with that. But if change my forms to google email addresses and I still am not receiving my notifications, we will be leaving Homestead. I never got a reply from them about getting a refund if we need to cancel after our billing date - guess I will call in and ask someone....and I am sure get the runaround. Best of luck to you 

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

Thanks for the reply. I am not having a problem with my email accounts. Just the fact that the so called "submit" button only works sporadically on SB Plus.

Hopefully someone will be able to confirm that the issue has been fixed very soon.

Thanks

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

@martin_35837b​ are people getting errors when they hit submit?

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

Yes, if you have an HS SB Plus `"Submit" button on any of your websites give it a test run, several in a row. You will more than likely find out you are receiving ~ 60% of the submissions.  

The customer will think the submission went through...you, the website owner will not receive it.

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

@martin_35837b​ But when the customer hits submit are THEY getting an error or does it look like it going through to them? If it appears that it submits.....then it probably did. This is where you can go into YOUR form submissions (not by email, but through your website when you are in editing it). You will see all activity that has come through your form - even if you never received an email. 

We shouldn't have to do it this way - but until they fix it, it is what it is. It's not the submit button, it's the email notifications from someone hitting the submit button. If you use email through HS - checking your own form activity is currently the only way to see everything. We are changing all of our form submissions to gmail addresses. Hopefully it helps. 

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

6 months ago

I am basically dealing with the same issue. My parents church is closing and they took the payment for the year on the 3rd of January but i want to cancel the site today. I was wondering myself about a refund for the whole rest of the year??!! I called there support number and was on hold for like an hour and then got disconnected. I really have a feeling that im gonna be beat for that refund!!

39 Messages

• 

660 Points

@michael5811​ I called today - since they were not answering on there. I hit the option for billing and then canceling. The person I spoke to said a refund will be issued. It takes 5-7 business days and will be refunded via the original payment method. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

Yes, you would get a prorated refund for the annual payment if you cancel.