anna5898's profile

24 Messages

• 

464 Points

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024 6:51 PM

Problem with my payment for my hemsite

Hi, you could not to get money from my very valid card, because my Swedish Bank Nordea wishes to me to ask for PERMISSION on their bank site for any payment from my cards to anybody on line. I do not know just now, how to do to get permanent permission from my Bank to you for the payments every year as it was before. I used then other card from another bank, and I did not need then any permission - but I have not that card and that bank any more. I will contact the Bank Nordea about what to do, so now I wanted to pay myself to you, but I have not found how! The problem is, that the Bank Nordea allows to pay from my card for ONLY 60 minutes after I've got the permission for you to get money, so I can not give you any permission to take money from my card without my assistance - every time somebody wants to use my card, I must to get the permission from the Bank which is ONLY for 60 minutes!! Because of that I must now pay myself to you  after getting that limited permission, but I could not find any payment page on your homesite! Please inform me, how I can pay for you on your site!

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.8K Points

2 months ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, our payment system doesn't work like that. It runs once per day, not as individual payments. I might recommend you get a reloadable gift card to pay from? That way you can put the correct amount of money on that card and don't need to ask for permission?