T

34 Messages

• 

484 Points

Friday, August 23rd, 2024 3:47 PM

Paying subscription - over a month and still no joy

How can a website company not take PayPal or have other options other than them taking (or in my case not!) payment once a year? I have been going round in circles. I am unable to call the help line from here (i live abroad) and they couldn't call me probably for same reason. Not only that if I could call it would cost a fortune! I finally got hold of someone via email (after contacting Web.com) and yet here I am over a monthly later and still can't pay!! Seriously do you not want my money?! No matter which card I try (I even got a new one from my bank) it still says "The credit card details you entered is incorrect. Please check your card details." when they are 100% correct and in the case of my old card have always been correct.  My bank has no record of any payments bouncing, there is no block on payments from any country or company so what gives?!!!!!!!

I know I'm not the only one with this issue, it's getting way beyond a joke now - hence this rant. The person on the email just keeps on and on about getting a new card, trying a different browser (got error messages or couldn't get in at all when I tried that!) or contacting the bank - there must be a way I can send the money to you? What a great way to treat someone who's been with this company over 20 years! 

I DO NOT want to lose my websites but its looking like I will over a problem with your system/website!

304 Messages

• 

9.1K Points

1 month ago

After almost twenty years, I am going through the slow process of moving sites to WIX. 

Regrettably, I would advise everyone else to do the same.

Good luck with this fiasco.

34 Messages

• 

484 Points

Ugh thanks! Good luck yourself with the change over.