marianne3216's profile

5 Messages

• 

286 Points

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 7:16 AM

Overcharged

Received email communication 12/18/2023 that Website Hosting Package would be increasing by $2.50/month....which would equate to $30.00 USD per year.  However, was billed $54.00 which is $4.50/month increase -> this undisclosed/non-communicated up-charge needs to be corrected back to the amount of $2.50/month ($30.00/year) that was specifically communicated.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

6 months ago

I have a Bigcommerce site through Homestead. My email was a $90 increase from $29.95 mo. I still have my domain registration with Homestead but I transferred billing to Bigcommerce @ $39.95. Seems there are a variety of pricing options going around.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

There was an old coupon code on your account that I believe caused this error. I have corrected the pricing to the current regular price for your hosting package, and it left a $34.09 credit on your account. 

5 Messages

• 

286 Points

@elyzabethv​   please refund/credit back the overcharge to the credit card used for the account payment.  I do not want a homestead account credit sitting out there for the next year.   Thanks.