homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Tuesday, August 27th, 2019 9:16 PM

Account: Update Contact Info

Account: Update Contact Info
Your Homestead account consist of information used to get in contact with you about your account activity; it includes, first and last name, email address, phone number and street address. The information can also be helpful if you get locked out of your account, the compliance team can verify you are the owner of the account with this information. 

Contact information should be kept up to date. If you need to update any of the information you can do so by logging into your Homestead account

1. Once logged in, click on account in the top right. 
2. Select contact info and security from the drop down. 

3. To open the fields and allow you to update info click on edit
4. After updating the appropriate field/s click save

This will update the information that Homestead uses in relation to your account. 

NOTE: Updating account contact info may also require you to update domain contact info also, click here to learn how to update domain contact info

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

4 years ago

I can not add my province information to the address field. I clicked Canada as my Country but only state names come up  to pick from. Any ideas how to change this? I am trying to switch to G Suite and the error comes up that my address is incorrect. 
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

It should let you manually enter the information and not have to choose from a list. To avoid requesting and posting your personal information on this public thread, the best option may be to call into support and we can try to update it with you. Would you be able to call in? 1800-710-1998. 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

Thanks for the response. It will not let me manually enter the province. So I will call the number you recommended. 
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

No problem, thank you.