Account: Change Site Association
Here's how you can associate your domain with another website on your account.
- Click the "Domains" link in the left navigation menu.
- Scroll down until you see your domain name and click Change Site Association.
- Choose the website you'd like your domain name to point to using the drop-down menu.
- Click Save to confirm the change.
It may take some time for this change to reflect.
**If the site you are switching to is built using WebsiteBuilder**
- Click Websites Manager, choose the site you are working with, click Edit Site, and Publish.
*IF YOU GET A 404 ERROR on your published site, please follow the instructions in this article to fix this:
Fixing the WebsiteBuilder 404 Error
Hope that helps!
For a video walkthrough of these instructions: