Skip to main content
Website Reviews and Feedback

Website Reviews and Feedback

Submit your website to be reviewed by the Community and Homestead Design Experts.

Create Post
  • •••
K
old pages

I have changed the look of my website. I deleted the old pages in the editor program, but when I return to the website in the browser it shows all the

Question

Affiliate Program

Wondering if you have an affiliate program? I build websites for my customers and have signed up to build three people besides the two that I just bui

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 days ago

Question

Refer to LIGHTism Ltd - Online Store Currently issue

Hi Dana, Re: LIGHTism - refer to LIGHTism Ltd - Online Store Currently issue   Good Morning!    After spoke with your colleague Matt. yesterday. He sa

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

carmen4850 

12 days ago

Problem

photo gallery

does not seem to be working properly. does not give you the option to see the next photo or the previous photo

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

13 days ago

Question

New website

How do I remove the name of the template website? (DJ GOG) I used this to create my website but this name (DJ GOG) is showing up at the top of the pag

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

15 days ago

Question

Website not pulling up

I can see my website on my phone and computer, but my clients are telling me that my webpage will not load for them. They are getting a dark screen wi

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elyzabethv 

16 days ago

Problem

Changes not being published to website

I'm updating the info and pictures on my website but so many of them are failing to be published and the old incorrect info remains.

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

20 days ago

Question

Upload Image wont work

Why, Why,   Why at every stage of developing a simple page is it that there is a problem with every single element of the process. Why is t

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a month ago

Problem

Owner Ann Moore

I need to update information I received an email   WHOIS Data Confirmation   Some information has changed.  How do I change

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Question

need a face lift on my website. to match my new design nobody can do upgrades

Anyone that can do upgrade asap. have waisted lots of money for website upgrades and it is not compatible with any website desiner

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 months ago

Question