Website Reviews and Feedback

Website Reviews and Feedback

Submit your website to be reviewed by the Community and Homestead Design Experts.

Create Post
  • •••
VERY URGENT!!!

pleas my website https://www.betaclicks.net/ is not working so l need urgent help for my website to be online. thanks

Question

Website not working

Pleas l urgently need your help, my website http://www.betaclicks.net/   is not working. kindly help me for this website to come online, Thanks

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 d ago

Problem

How do I see how many visitors my site has had?

I would like/need to know how many people have came to my site!

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 d ago

Question

BRASIL

TRUES ABOUT BRASIL

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 d ago

Question

Has and or can Homestead add an option for Homestead members to use Word Press?

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way for Homestead to add a link to Word Press? How do I publish changes I make to my website created with Word

posted 

10 d ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

8 d ago

Question

Searching new templates

I'm considering changing the template for my site, but would like to browse before deleting my current site and losing all my work. Is there a way to

posted 

20 d ago

• 

Last response by 

stephanie2773 

20 d ago

Question

Browsing templates

I have had my website for 10+ years and I’d like to change the template. How can I browse other templates without deleting my website?

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

1 m ago

Question

Internal Preview Option

Our former website builder formatted our site to be previewed, and added a password to each page. Since she is no longer with us, we are wondering how

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

1 m ago

Problem

How to find products on homestead store?

I have recently added 3000+ products to our headlight selector on our homestead store (March 1, 2021) I have been putting this off knowing the homeste

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Problem

I am trying to have a button that leads to a downloadable PDF and all I'm getting is a page of the PDF. How do I get the whole thing?

I have a couple of PDF's that I would like Teachers and parents to be able to download from my website. And the only thing that shows up is one of the

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 m ago

Problem

Popular Posts

View More