The Homesteader

The Homesteader

The Homesteader is our newsletter. We will try to provide you with informative articles that will help your business grow.

Create Post
  • •••
(43)
D
text box lines not straight/even. what do I do?

Ugh. I don't know if this even makes sense. I didn't move any boxes yet the lines on the text boxes are not lined up properly. How do I fix this? harryhosierumc.org if that helps explain what I mean.

Question

Documents in storage space

I am try to locate where the documents which have been uploaded to our website are housed. I need to do some clean up in there such as delete old documents and move documents to folders for organization purposes.

Question

Error Message

I am just now building my website. And I keep receiving the error message 404 File or Directory not found The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please Help

Problem

Accepted Solution

Parallax Effect on Mobile

Hello, I am currently trying to put a parallax effect on the background image on the mobile version and am not able to find the toggle option anywhere. I have the effect working on the desktop view but the effect seems to have been removed on the mobile view. Is there a way to have a parallax eff

Question

SRMaynard

Two Questions: Does Homestead have a template that includes a community gathering/sharing page i.e. facebook, telegram, slack? Does Homestead have a phone app that is included? Thanks, Sharon R.

Question

file no found

Every template I click on returns.... 404 file not found

Question

How can I create a parallax scrolling webpage?

I want to have stationary images in the background that get covered by a strecthed element box. As it scrolls by, the background image is no longer there, but a new image in it's place to repeat same effect with next element box.

Question

5 Tactics to Create a Profitable Small Business

You need your small business to bring in money reliably.But your customers are inconsistent and getting them in the door seems more like luck than science.How can you turn things around to create a profitable small business?Don’t worry — with just a few simple marketing tactics, you

Article

Get Started With Email Marketing

10 Things You Need to Do FirstIf you have yet to get started with email marketing, there’s no better time to jump in.   Email marketing has changed a lot since Constant Contact introduced the first email marketing tool for small businesses in 1998.But what hasn’t chan

Article

Top 10 Benefits of Email Marketing

Imagine being able to connect with your audience at anytime and anywhere. Well, today that is possible with email marketing.And it’s not just millennials that are using email. With the help of mobile, 91 percent of consumers use email daily and check their inbox everywhere: while wor

Article

Popular Posts

View More