Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(67)
Why is Website not updating when published?

I've updated my website on 3 pages and it isn't showing any changes when it is published. I've refreshed and tried everything I kinow to do.  My cache is empty, I've refreshed multiple times and have closed my browser and tried again.  Nothing is working so wanted to know if an issue was

Problem

Homestead Website Down

Cannot open my account - several times this past week

Problem

Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead WebsiteBuilder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have been requesting for some time. We strongly encourage all customers still using Sitebuilder desktop or Sitebuilder Plus(online) to create a new site fro

Article

Need domain pointing help

I had my domain (though homestead) pointed to an ecwid store, i want it back to homestead. I changed what I thought I needed to, but it's going to the store instead of elasias.homestead.com It was an error page because you can't point a domain there if you use their free option, but it's somehow poi

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Site Navigation Menu

Here are some instructions to edit a page's name and link within your site navigation menu:Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu.Then, click Edit Site.Click on your navigation menu so it is highlighted.Click Links in the Site Navigation Menu Settings. Select the page that you want to ed

Article

Can I Secure My Homestead Website With HTTPS?

For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROCEDURE. For more information please read this topic:https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/cloudflare-common-cloudflare-issuesImportant: When we

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Here's how you find the file manger: Click on the Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click your domain name or sitename at the top. Then, choose View File Manager from the drop-down menu.

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Meta Tags and Keywords

Note: We want to provide a few common and useful snippets for your use, but our support department is not able to assist you with editing code. They can help you with code placement.All 3 major search engines have said that these keywords hold no weight in terms of ranking. If you have words that mu

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Changes Not Publishing

If you've made changes in SiteBuilder and they don't seem to be publishing there can be several reasons, and things to look for. The most common thing is that you are looking at a cached version of the site. On the published site, hit the f5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page. This will tell t

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Submit Button Style

You can do a search for buttons and find one you like, then add it as an image for the submit button as per the picture below. The image you select must have any desired text already included.

Article

Popular Posts

View More