Marketing

Marketing

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(51)
How to Decorate an Email Template for the Holidays

I can hear it now, “decorate what?”   I know, I was incredulous at first too. I mean, who “decorates” an email template? The answer to that is everyone who uses email marketing “decorates” their email template.   Decorating is just another way of saying designing, or in this case, using the branded

Article

How to Decorate Your Website for the Holidays

The holidays are coming! The holidays are coming!   Have you started decorating yet?   Decorating for the holidays is standard practice for brick-and-mortar stores. The festive colors, lights, and decorations help bring in the spirit of the holidays and spur customers into shopping for th

Article

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Checklist for Online Retailers

Our favorite Thanksgiving traditions: reconnecting with loved ones we don’t often see, falling asleep watching TV with a full stomach, forgetting an essential part of the preparations, and rushing at the last minute to get it done in time.    The Thanksgiving weekend can get hectic and stressful for

Article

Holiday Marketing Prep: 8 Tips for Email and Social Media

Let’s be honest: small businesses have a lot of competition during the holiday season. For the “big guys,” waiting for the end of November is fine. They can unleash an onslaught of commercials, billboards, radio jingles, newspaper flyers, magazine spreads, and big money sponsorshi

Article

10 Things You Need to Do When Getting Started on YouTube

For some small businesses and organizations, getting started on YouTube can be scary. Trust us when we say that the benefits of being on YouTube greatly outweigh the downfalls. Don’t let your initial nervousness get in the way of giving this powerful channel a try. The most important thing you

Article

Your Website is Just the Beginning of Your Digital Presence

Hold on a second. What does that mean?  You’re probably saying to yourself, “I just built a website.  What else do I need?” Your digital presence includes your website, of course. You can call that your owned and operated presence.  Of course, you should also control your digital bus

Article

Marketing Dos and Don'ts

One of the most important, yet difficult tasks for a business is determining how to market your products or services to the right target audience. Marketing consists of utilizing research, analytics, advertising, and customer experience to promote a service or product. But how do you ensure you are

Article

How to Decorate Your Social Media for the Holidays

Depending on how you look at it, decorating your social media may be the easiest or the most difficult part of decorating your online marketing for the holidays.    The reason it’s a toss-up is that the look of social media profiles and posts are mostly controlled by the platform they’re on. This me

Article

What Makes a Good Mobile Site?

What Does a Mobile Website Look Like? Let’s focus first on the way a mobile site looks because visitors will decide at a glance whether they want to stay on your site based on its appearance. There are four basic elements a good mobile-friendly template or custom design will include: 1. Respon

Article

Popular Posts

View More