leslie0014's profile

34 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

Sunday, July 12th, 2015 4:57 AM

Closed

Wording for Customer Account Features: My Account and View Order Status

Hi,

I've been reviewing and testing the customer account features in the My Account area at the top of my home page.

1. When I click on My Account, there is text which states, "From this page you can view your orders...Choose an option from the menu on the right..." The problem is that there isn't a menu on the right. It's on the left. So, I'm hoping to figure out how to change the word right to left.

2. On the View Order Status feature, I am interested in changing the wording. It currently states, "See the status of every order you've placed at CrimeTech...and if so an optional tracking number." I would like to find out where I can go to edit this wording.

3. I noticed that the Your Recent Items feature doesn't work, but I plan to create a help ticket for this issue. For some reason, even though I looked at several items, this feature claims I haven't looked at anything.

If anyone has any ideas about where to change these wording edits, that would be great. I've already attempted Inspect Element in Firefox, but didn't have any success. Probably because I'm a borderline idiot when it comes to this stuff.

Thank you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!