stephen4624's profile

31 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Tuesday, January 6th, 2015 6:40 PM

Closed

Where is my site?

I purchased a new computer and of course had to reload all of my applications, including sitebuilder desktop.  I followed the tutorial on how to install on a Windows 8 machine and all seemed to go well until I logged into homestead using sitebuilder desktop.  When I logged in is started saying that this and that file had been deleted from the server and did I want to delete my local copy.  The first few files were older and not important, so I clicked to delete my local copy, but then it started getting into files that I don't think we would have deleted, so I put on the brakes.  Then I thought I would check out the site on sitebuilder plus to make sure my files were still there and now it is asking me to select a site design, etc. like I am starting a site from scratch.  So where is my site and how can I access it?

This is where I moved my site data to, which if I recall, is where the tutorial told me to put it.
C:\ProgramData\Homestead\Homestead SiteBuilder\data\user\Sites

Help, please!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!