homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015 5:19 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Head Tag HTML

Sitebuilder Plus: Head Tag HTML
Please see the steps below to access the head tag section.

While editing the website in SiteBuilder Plus.

1. Go to your home (index) page.

2. Then, click Page Settings. Select Advanced Settings.

4. In the Add HTML or Javascript field, paste the code.

6. Click Save. Then, click Publish. Select This Page when confirming what you'd like to save and publish.

8 Messages

• 

192 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I create a Dubamobile redirect code to insert into my Homestead site to ma....

129 Messages

• 

18.9K Points

After getting the redirect code, you would need to add it to the head tag section show in the article above for the index page. 

8 Messages

• 

192 Points

I was told for Dubamobile code location (redirect code) for my website, look on Page Editor for a phone icon. I'm having trouble locating the phone icon. I'm currently using the online SITEBUILDER to look my site over and tweak it. For the life of me I can't find this phone icon. Is the SITEBUILDER and PAGE EDITOR seperate areas?

129 Messages

• 

18.9K Points

The link to sign up for DudaMobile is in the logged in site in the logged in site, at the website manager. THis is shown in the guide below. 

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_can_i_make_my_website_mobile_friendly

Once you have the DudaMobile site set up, they will give you the HTML code when you publish.

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

9 years ago

It is not in Sitebuilder. Logon to Homestead>Select Website manager>select the phone icon "Get Started".

8 Messages

• 

192 Points

themieleman,

I followed the instructions to be at the Website Manager section and on my right side of the page is no PHONE ICON. It is blank. 

129 Messages

• 

18.9K Points

If you do not see it, then you can sign up for a DudaMobile site at http://www.dudamobile.com/homestead

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

8 Messages

• 

192 Points

William,

Thanks for the connection. Yes your link takes me to Duba and the mobile site ability. Question though. It takes me to their "editor" area for me to tweak my HOMESTEAD site to better be mobile. By doing such, will it effect my home HOMESTEAD site I have? Will it alter my original site and change it to match the mobile site? Or is it making a separate not connected site for mobile use? 

8 Messages

• 

192 Points

themieleman,

Thanks for your replies. The latest link you gave me still does not produce the PHONE icon. I will follow what William sent me.

Thanks again.

6 Messages

• 

224 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled pintrest is asking me to add a meta tag to the website. Possible?.

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

9 years ago

copy html and paste it in Page Settings.

6 Messages

• 

224 Points

9 years ago

I tried that  - saved and published - it did not allow pintrest to verify the website

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

Did you paste it into Advanced Settings <head> tag HTML?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

9 years ago

What is the code and what are the instructions that you have?

6 Messages

• 

224 Points

9 years ago

This is for a Pintrest business page.   They suggest verifying your website.  This is the message:

How to verify
Add this meta tag to the <head> of your index.html file or equivalent
<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="432e0d724d45668faf0d4e8a48d97b60"/>

Once I put that in, there is a "verify" button to click and each thing I tried resulted in not working.
I tried Page settings in the page description box - and advanced page settings in the
Add HTML or Javascript
<head> tag HTML :
box -- I saved and published -- waited an hour, tried to verify -- no dice

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

I looked in the head section and didn't see the code there. I added it and published. I see it in the HTML code on the index page. Try to verify it now. If it doesn't verify contact Pinterest and ask them to look at the source code on the homepage and asses the problem.

4 Messages

• 

170 Points

6 months ago

YOU SHOW ME WHERE THERE IS A PAGE SETTINGS LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.3K Messages

• 

13.5K Points

@charles0599​ Review: 

https://community.homestead.com/conversations/sitebuilder-plus/sitebuilder-plus-edit-page-widthlength/5f57986e4833934671e996c8

1.3K Messages

• 

13.5K Points

@charles0599

Homestead's Search Engine Optimization

Review this link:

https://community.homestead.com/conversations/marketing/homesteads-search-engine-optimization/5f2a9b1458180958845a26ee