nancy2368's profile

1 Message

• 

152 Points

Saturday, February 8th, 2014 5:11 AM

Closed

Please reconsider reference: site-builder desktop

To Homestead:

I know my words are small in comparison to your company however, I have been a client with this company for seven years and have brought several websites to Homestead. I would like for you to reconsider discontinuing site builder desktop. I personally feel editing online take longer while in edit mode. I personally do not find the online version to be very user friendly. I do not see the options for editing for online verses what i used on site-builder desktop. If they are to be the same I have to say my personal experience says otherwise. Also, online editing I feel takes me longer as I notice I can only open one page at a time and that I tend to run into issues while in edit form of having the item I am working on actually allowing me to edit. I personally do not find online editing to be very user friendly. I again will state that I so hope you reconsidered discontinuing site-builder desktop as I find it more user friendly than online AND while I have other reasons site-builder desktop is to me one major option that has made my experience with homestead a pleasant one.
Thank-You

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!