brandon2614's profile

2 Messages

• 

210 Points

Monday, August 17th, 2015 9:20 PM

Closed

Out of the blue, all of the emails I've sent on my iPhone are not showing up in the "Sent" folder.

I am an attorney, and have regularly sent emails from my iPhone. The emails i've sent on my iPhone have always shown up in the "Sent" folder (with the little paper airplane arrow). I just went into the "Sent" folder today to confirm that I had sent an email last week from my iphone, and it says "No Mail." As an attorney, I am very concerned about all of my previously sent mail from my iPhone not showing up.

The emails I've sent from my computer are showing up in the "Sent Items" folder (both online and on my phone), but all of my previous emails I've sent specifically from my iPhone are nowhere to be found. They are neither in the "Sent" folder (with the little paper airplane arrow where they always were) or the "Sent Items" folder. 

My email on my iPhone is set up as IMAP. I tried deleting the account and inputting the email accounts again, and nothing. I also tried going to Mail > account > advanced > mailbox behaviors, and making sure the check mark was checked off, but my previous emails are still nowhere to be found.

I do have an iPad, but my iPhone is the only device set up to my email accounts (Both of my law offices email accounts are through homestead. I have 2 different emails through homestead, and they are both set up the exact same way on my iPhone).

Software 7.0.6 (I know its outdated) and iPhone 5.

As I said, my biggest concern right now is locating all of my previously sent emails from my iPhone. Please Help. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!