messages not getting to recipiants

• Problem
  • Updated 4 days ago
  • Acknowledged
I am getting errors and my sent messages are not being deliverd to a couple of addresses, my email is gbrooks@gbrookscommunications.com. error says mail is being sent from @eigbox.net and is blocking it.
Photo of Gary1142

Gary1142

• 70 Points

Posted 7 days ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 240,588 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What are the addresses you are sending to? Are you still seeing the error?
Photo of Joyce7959

Joyce7959

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have had this same problem since December and all my letters, forum queries, and chats have resulted in no replies.  I planned on obtaining another website and email (even though I'm paid up for this year) until I saw your query.  If you get a straight answer, maybe I'll stay with Homestead.  Joyce.Pratt@tjassociatesnj.com
Photo of Drew N

• 240,394 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Joyce7959, I saw that you were sending messages with a URL included that was flagged as spam. This prevented delivery of the messages. You posted here in the community on February 1st. I replied to you on February 2nd that I was able to clear the emails. Since then I see about 5 or 6 sent messages in the logs and all were delivered to the recipient server. Are you still seeing an issue? If so, please provide the email address that is not receiving your messages and I can try to see what it happening. We do not have email or letter support, and online chat was closed in June of 2017 due to extremely low usage.

If you still see an issue with delivery, feel free to reply here or in your original topic.You can also call support. The number can be found at the top right of homestead.com. All departments can be reached from that number.
Photo of Mitch3754

Mitch3754

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I'm having trouble with email, also.  Haven't received any for days. 
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

• 240,394 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Mitch3754, first, please keep your posts productive and professional. Any further use of inappropriate language will cause the post to be deleted and your question unanswered. Please read the community guidelines.

To answer your question, you are not receiving mail because your mailbox is full. If you log in to Webmail the status is displayed in the bottom left. You can delete some emails or upgrade your space on the mailbox.