How to link a smaller picture to open full size?

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I cannot seem to find how to link a smaller picture to open full size either on another window or as a popup. Is the new site builder allows that?
Photo of Dean1599

Dean1599

• 420 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 14,310 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello Dean1599,

The easiest way to do this is to add the single image as an image gallery. This will allow people to click on the image and have it "pop up".
Hope this helps!!!
Photo of Dean1599

Dean1599

Thank you Elizabeth, I tried your suggestion but, I have multiple images I would like to be viewed individually. I could perhaps create a separate page for each, but that would mount on too many pages.
Photo of Dean1599

Dean1599

It was as simple as looking a little closer. For those who may have the same question, right click on the image, click more on the editor pop-up, advanced and at the bottom of the image editor pop up, there's a "pop-up when clicked" slighter.
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 57,604 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You select the image > scroll to the bottom of the Image Setting editor > Select the  "pop-up" option.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 14,310 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Ah! Yes in Website Builder that is definitely an option. Sorry for not clarifying, I thought you were referring to our SiteBuilder Plus software!
I'm really glad you got it working! 
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 57,604 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The topic is list under SB+.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.