Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving old email topics
2) If you have a program installed that can have data imported, select it from this page. If not, just click next.
3) Select Mail, then other and then next.
4) Enter your email address and click next.
5) Select IMAP9default) and then enter the data. (Make sure to enter your email address and password) Then click next.
6) Change the outgoing server to smtp.homestead.com as shown. The user name and password should be there already. Click on next. (Leave the check box unchecked)
7) The test should show ok for both servers. Click next
8) Set your display name and if you want an account name which will help if you have multiple email accounts set up. Click next.
9) Click on Finish
You can now see your email in emClient!
There are no replies.