Editing Website Builder Templates

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

I am wanting to use a testimonial template, but the text box is small and doesn't allow for the entire testimony to fit.  I can't seem to adjust the size to allow the extra words.  Is there no way to adjust those boxes?  
Photo of fitbyfaith

fitbyfaith

• 1,052 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 14,428 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Yes, if you stretch the box vertically by dragging the small white square to scale the element it will start to show more of the text appear. 
Photo of fitbyfaith

fitbyfaith

• 1,052 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Most text boxes do that for me, but the one in the testimonies template does not.  When you click on the box, it has red dots moving around it and there are not any options to resize it.  I tried to insert a text box and it wouldn't let me.  I really need this template so hoping there is a way around it so I don't have to try to build my own.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 14,428 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
It sounds like you are trying to stretch the text box only. You need to select the entire data list and expand it vertically either pulling it up from the top or down from the bottom. 

Once you expand it, it will display more of the text. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.