richard8447's profile

11 Messages

• 

442 Points

Friday, November 3rd, 2017 4:18 PM

Closed

DETERIORIATING CUSTOMER SERVICE

I'm getting more and more frustrated with Homestead's Website building program !! Since I 'joined' the Homestead 'Community' to voice my concerns, I've begun getting copies of all of the problems and issues that other Homestead users are also encountering.

When I 'hooked up' with 'Drew' a month or two ago and described the problems and issues that I was having, I sincerely thought that my 'issues and problems' would be a thing of the past.

They're NOT !!

'Drew' assured me that, even though Homestead's Customer Service Department had told me they were NOT, the version of Homestead Site Builder that I was using on my desktop was fully compatible with both the Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. O/S.

Within the last week or so, I AGAIN called Homestead's Customer Service Line (800) 710-1998 because of the issues that I was STILL having.

And once again, I got the same 'story' from the (female) CSR that I've talked with before; she told me that the Version of Homestead's Site Builder that I'm using on my desktop is NOT compatible with my desktop O/S.

Sadly, Homestead's Customer Service has deteriorated horribly in the past 12+ months when I began experiencing all of the issues and problems I've had to endure.

Homestead is; make that WAS, a great, easy to use Website building program; I began using it back in about 2002.

But they've allowed their (very important) Customer Service Department to become woefully inadequate and uncaring.

In my view, if they don't address that very important function of their company immediately and take what their customers are telling them, seriously; I see a rather sudden demise of Homestead.

Based on what I've personally experienced and what I've read posted by other Homestead users, I believe we're already witnessing that happening.

Richard Odoms
E-mail: thedeltashow@gmail.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!