keith7184's profile

14 Messages

• 

640 Points

Tuesday, August 13th, 2013 9:19 PM

Closed

Desktop and Plus compatibility problems and what to do instead

I have been told (per CSR's) on the desktop version that I shouldn't have a page longer than 2000 pixels or the page can be "buggy', with bad spacing. I have also been told after getting to about 2000 pages that there is a limit that the desktop doesn't work at. I have also been told that the Plus version is incompatible (in some ways) with the desktop version - after I have a lot of screwed up pages that I have to somehow repair. It appears that I should only work on one version on any one site. Can I work with no problems on two computer with the desktop versions on two different sites and be sure that all published pages will show up later if I use the desktop version on another computer?
I am confused and befuddled without knowing what is so, what are the limits I should know, etc., so is there any manual or place I can go to get the rules without constant searching among many questions???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!