omturtleyoga8531's profile

5 Messages

• 

260 Points

Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 12:08 PM

Closed

Changed site association to new site but the page doesnt come up even with the suggested fix of adding 1

I didnt want to delete my current website www.omturtleyoga.com to work on a new one so I created a new website omturtle.homesteadcloud.com. I want to attach that new website to my domain www.omturtleyoga.com. I have changed the site association and even did the fix suggested by adding and deleting 1 then check availability for the "page not found" error and it still doesnt change to the new website design. Even after several hours of waiting. I see a blue box that says wwww.omturtleyoga.com thats it. I switched it back due to customer complaints of not being able to sign up for classes. I want to use the new design but I dont want to lose all the web traffic Ive earned on this old domain/website but I need a fresh look. Im hoping all it is, is a quick point to a new design and I missed something. Can you help? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!