patricia5080's profile

9 Messages

• 

302 Points

Friday, January 23rd, 2015 6:19 PM

Closed

Cannot access Website Manager

Two weeks ago our website (patriciahuttongalleries.com) was suspended, not because of an incorrect contact email address but because AOL blocked the ICANN/Verizon verification requests.  That was fixed by changing the Domain contact address to a non-AOL address.
About 4 days ago (1/19/2015), the Verizon link to the Websites Manager no longer worked.  We get an SSO error or a failure to render message.  If instead we try to login directly to Homestead, we are redirected back to the Verizon login page.

Today, thinking that this might be a contact address conflict, I changed the Verizon Contact address AND the domain contact address to one verizon.net address.  However, that didn't fix the problem.

Homestead tech support has said this is caused by a Homestead issue but need to work with Verizon to fix it, but neither company seems to have made any progress.

I am also concerned that there aren't hundreds of people in this forum with the same complaint.  That leads me to believe this is not a generic issue and we are the only customer with this problem.  What's going on?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!