kathy5473's profile

22 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Monday, July 8th, 2019 12:11 AM

Closed

All of the photos are missing from my home page (index page)

I don't know how long this has been going on, as the last time I remember viewing my site's homepage on the web was about 5-7 days ago, but today ALL of the photos (about 6) are missing from my homepage!!!  Just blank space where they should be.  As far as I can tell so far, it is only my homepage that has this problem.  My site is still in the old SiteBuilder, and when I checked the page in Sitebuilder, in place of all the photos is a text message that says 'Use the Properties Editor to import or select...' etc.  This is not something I did!!  Somehow the photos are absent from the page in SiteBuilder AND online.  If I add all the photos back on myself, it could affect my Google ratings b/c I have several slightly diff versions of some of the photos in Sitebuilder, originals and copies of, I have no way of knowing for sure which one were the ones I had used - and if the names of them are different, even though the photos look the same, it will affect my ratings.  What is going on?  This is awful - my homepage looks like some fly by night thing, obvious that its incomplete...please HELP!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!