beach9745's profile

4 Messages

• 

168 Points

Friday, March 29th, 2013 5:18 AM

Closed

A review of my site is wanted please.

I am getting alot of visitors but no customers. Give your honest opinion. Thank you. www.smart-shopping-site.com

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

5 Messages

• 

256 Points

11 years ago

The ads and such on your site completely outweigh the text where your logo should be. You need a large graphic logo at the top. Your company needs an identity.

4 Messages

• 

168 Points

11 years ago

Thanks but more explanation is needed. I am new to the website business. Is C.E.R. International not considered the logo if not what is a logo?

The homepage shows the the aim and purpose of the website and the name......should I follow through and copy and paste it on every page?

I need more specifics as google adsense declined me with similar citings.
www.smart-shopping-site.com

What more should be included in the text section. I describe what is being offered and encourage to buy. I just do not know what else is needed?

5 Messages

• 

256 Points

11 years ago

A logo is a graphic, not just text. Look at any well known product or company and you will see that their name is represented not just as a word, but something more visually interesting to look at.
As for the text section, if you can, give some reasons why you are different than any other shopping site.
I think you are right, it would probably be a good idea to keep the CER International logo on every page, once you get one.
I am a graphic artist, if you are interested in me making a design for you, please send an email to joblimbert@excite.com I don't mind posting this email here, this is one that I use to sign up for things that I know I'll receive junk mail in.