D

38 Messages

• 

840 Points

Saturday, March 18th, 2023 4:53 PM

Within 'Design' in 'Text Style' I have changed all the colours to white to no effect

I have gone to 'Design' and within it 'Text Style' and I have set all the colours to white as I have a black background to my web site. I expected that when I go to 'Elements' and create either a paragraph text of H1,H2 or H3 heading that WebSIte Builder would then default to white text but it continues to be default to grey. I would also like paragraph text to defult to 20 point 'Old Standard TT' and for the headings to default to 'Bad Script' font at the existing size but have not tried that yet as there seems little correlation between the names of elements and names of text styles. Is it possible to do what I want and how can I make it happen?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

It looks like the text color is controlled under Design > Colors. The grey in the middle controls the text color, and if you set that to white, the text will all show up as white. 

38 Messages

• 

840 Points

1 year ago

Thank you so very much. This will save me hours of work, just wish I had known earlier. I should add for anyone reading this that 'The grey in the middle' refers to the middle of the group of five colours at the top of Design -> Colours.