joshua2161's profile

231 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

Friday, October 30th, 2020 4:20 PM

Websitebuilder Question - Featured Blog Post Slider

I was perusing different site designs and one that I came across (I searched "Newspaper" or "News" or something like that)... it has a "Featured Blog" element that is a slider that displays featured posts.  When I click the "Featured Post" element under "Blog Elements" to add to another page, it brings up something different.  I'm just wondering where to find this "Featured Post" slider.  I understand that I can probably copy and paste, but again -- I'd like to know where the element is actually located.

Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

4 years ago

The featured post sidebar element is available when you create a blog page and add specific posts as featured. This is part of the default template and is available if you set up a blog page from the left. 

231 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

Yeah I'm not talking about the sidebar.  I found that.  This is a slider.  Where one post is featured at a time, and slides in with the image, and the slides off and the next one slides in.  And there are buttons to control the sliding.  See attached.

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

That is also a featured posts element but it is just a different design. When you add the blog page there are multiple designs you can view can choose from for the featured posts layout.