WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Integrated Shipping
Through your Website Builder eCommerce, you have the option of Flat Rate Shipping. If you are needing more advanced shipping options, we are happy to offer you the ability to use Shippo!
Shippo is a 3rd party company that helps eCommerce businesses integrate shipping with multiple carriers through their API and web application. This will allow you to set up shipping through carriers like UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
To use Shippo, you'll first need to create a Shippo account.
- Log into Website Builder, Click Store on the left, and click Manage Products and Orders. Click Advanced Features and turn on Integrated Shipping
- Go into Settings, click the Advanced tab at the top, and you'll see a section that says Integrated Shipping. Click the "Set up with Shippo" option.
- This will open another tab that brings you to Shippo's website
You'll need to create an account with your name, email address, and password.Then, click Sign Up
- Input your card number, expiration date, CVV, and zip code. Then click Continue
- Click Allow Access to allow Website Builder to access this account
- This will bring you into the Carriers page of your Shippo account. If you need to use a carrier that is not listed by default, add it by clicking "+Add Carrier Account" and choosing from the drop down menu.
- By default, the account will be set up as a "Pay as you go". You can view this by clicking Account.
- If you would prefer to pay in bulk, you can start your one month free trial of an account paid monthly. Just click "Adjust Plan" You can choose the account size that best fits your business then click "Start Free Trial"
- Once you are done setting up your account options in Shippo, go back into Website Builder > Settings > Advanced. Click on the option "Manage Shippo Settings" under the Integrated Shipping section.
- Set up your most common package size. There are many default options to choose from. Then, click Finish
- Then, go into Products and set up the weight of each product. Click on a product and scroll down to the Advanced Settings. Input the weight.
I still do recommend you set up the flat rate shipping, since that will be used as a backup if a product weight is not entered or an error occurs.
2 years ago
Can ShipStation also be used??