sonomahomesohio's profile

70 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 4:58 PM

WEBSITE BUILDER DOES NOT ATTACH LINKS TO TEXT

IS ANYONE ELSE NOT ABLE TO ATTACH A LINK TO A PIECE OF TEXT ON THEIR WEBSITE?????  I have been told that they cannot replicate this yet I repeatedly have tried to attach links to text on my site without success.  It seems to happen to text that was already established and I want to update the link - specifically to a newer version PDF than what I previously had on my page.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

149 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

5 months ago

I don't believe that is true.  I have numerous hyperlinks on our site.  I hope this helps you.

70 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

I run into this:  I have several texts on my site.  I need to frequently update the files that they point to.  Lately, when I upload the new file and try to link that new file to the old text, it doesn't make the link.  It's happened with several texts.  I had to go in and add the text again in a couple of locations, then they kept the links.  I'm trying to figure out if it's the sequence in which I delete/upload/reattach, but something doesn't work as it used to.