K

17 Messages

• 

342 Points

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 11:07 AM

upset

You know...last week I was going to post because I had a good homestead week.

But I thought better of it.

Why?

Because every time you get it right for a few days and I say something about it, the next day it stops working again.

For two days now no changes made appear on mobile devices and as of today, they do not appear on the computer either.

If you guys cannot get it together better than this, you are going to start losing long time clients.

I, for one, have reached my limits.

Life is difficult enough without putting up with this too.

I am not keen on paying someone to aggravate me.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

10 months ago

Hello, 

I am sorry for the trouble. 

The builder cache has been cleared for your website. Can you check that your changes are published?

17 Messages

• 

342 Points

I do deeply appreciate the fact that you fixed it and that it was working yesterday by the afternoon and worked well this morning too.

This is what my engineer friend said after working on it for a couple of hours before you worked on it:

"I saw your comment on LOL website. Yes it definitely is not updating the files. I tried modifying the home page—just added an extra period at the end of a sentence. Still didn’t see it after publishing and clearing the cache. They have a problem and aren’t addressing it…"

Q: So if we had already cleared the cache and it was still not working, how did you get it to work?

And why is this a continual issue (not the only issue but a repeated issue) only after this most recent partnership?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

The cache that was cleared was for the actual builder, not just your browser, which is why it had a different effect. 

I was just notified that our engineers made a change on their end that should resolve this issue. Can you let me know if you're still experiencing this?