nancy8405's profile

39 Messages

• 

872 Points

Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 8:30 PM

transfers of domain

Well, everything seemed to be going smoothly until today.  Today, I first got an email telling me that my domain had successfully transferred to my Homestead account - great, as this was the day the transfer was expected to be complete.

Then I got a second email saying "VERIFICATION REQUIRED:  Please verify your domain name(s)...".  I followed the instructions in that email, only to be told that Homestead was still waiting for verification from my original domain provider to verify the transfer and saying I would need the auth code - and saying it would be another week before the domain was transferred.  

I have already used my auth code and verified the transfer a week ago and was told the domain would transfer over to Homestead today.  Can you help me please?  Thanks!  The domain is arkansasarabianhorseclub.com.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

3 years ago

Hello,

The domain transfer has been completed. I have added the domain to the account and it is good to go. You are all set and can ignore the second request for the auth code and verification. 

39 Messages

• 

872 Points

@michelle_c Thank you so much, Michelle!