M

5 Messages

• 

112 Points

Tuesday, May 28th, 2024 4:52 PM

switching to Website Builder

Currently have Sitebuilder plus.  Is there a process where you can transfer our existing site to the new platform for a fee?

395 Messages

• 

10.6K Points

25 days ago

There is not a way to just "switch over" since the software is so different now.  You do have to rebuild it kind of from scratch but the easiest way is to grab all your text and put that in a Word document, download all your pictures/files from Sitebuilder and put THEM in a folder, Or just grab and drag them into a folder while you are NOT in the editor, and go from there.  The tools are a bit of a learning curve in Website Builder, but it is a better platform.  Ultimately you will like it.  I have transferred many, as that is what I do for a living, so if you have questions or need help, feel free to contact me directly at picturethismultimedia@comcast.net or call me (it's faster when you need a detail answer) at 410-493-4984.  I am on the east coast. 

5 Messages

• 

112 Points

We are a non profit org. that raises money for Fox Chase Cancer Center in Phila.  Could you give me an estimate for the cost of you transferring our website. Thanks.

395 Messages

• 

10.6K Points

Email me and give me the web address so I can look at it.

5 Messages

• 

112 Points

marlynfeinchapter.org is the site.

395 Messages

• 

10.6K Points

Yikes- your site is not loading!  

5 Messages

• 

112 Points

Strange.  Loads fine here.  Try Google search for Marlyn Fein Chapter