johnpotter's profile

67 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 2:59 AM

Store in Website Builder not showing all products in category when editing.

This has been ongoing for a few months now. When I am editing in my store I can not see all of the products in a category. It is very cumbersome to have to always go find a product in the "All products" category. I have tried clearing the cache/history, logging off/on. Nothing brings it back to when I could see all items listed in each category. Attached is a photo that shows Bowls (81 items) category but only 4 bowl items show when clicked. 

FoelberPottery.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

2 years ago

Hello, 

I will update your ticket with this information. I'm so sorry that this is taking so long. I am trying to escalate it. 

67 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

@elyzabethv​ Any updates? I'm still having this issue. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Unfortunately, no. I'm so sorry. I'll put another comment on the ticket that you're contacting again and need a resolution. 

5 Messages

• 

232 Points

I'm having the same problem... All my products are 'visiable' but only one has been showing up on my site. All my products are on page 1, only one is showing on my site. Then the site loses all the work i've done and i get to start over. Not very happy at thispoint. My site is Equestrian Wish List.

4 Messages

• 

220 Points

I am having the same problem

3 Messages

• 

80 Points

2 years ago

Same here, been almost a  month! Cant even use my online store. Difficult time trying get credited since the site products are not displaying for my clients. Now, what's the purpose of having a store and it cant be used and you pay monthly service for it? I have lost time & money.  We need to get full credited off of our monthly fees if are store not working.  I had an agent blame me until I guide them to show them that they couldn't even get it working. 

(edited)

67 Messages

• 

1.4K Points

@info1870​ HI. So sorry you are having problems but that's not the same as my issue. My store and categories show fine for the public. This thread is about when I am editing my products in Website Builder. In the editing feature the categories do NOT show all of the items. I have to scroll through 100s of items to get to a specific product. Not very efficient at all. This has been going on for me for months and months. Hope we both find a solution to our problems.