D

3 Messages

• 

200 Points

Wednesday, February 15th, 2023 1:29 AM

Site Page Not Showing

Hi! I created a new page on the website, but after finishing, saving and publishing, no matter what I do, I cannot access the page. The url for the new page is thechristianlife.net/newhome and yet I've had no luck getting this page to show up. Just a 404.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

That page is working on my end. Were you able to get this resolved?

3 Messages

• 

200 Points

@elyzabethv​ Yes I was able to get it resolved. Just had to wait 3 days after publishing the page lol.

38 Messages

• 

840 Points

1 year ago

As an ordinary Homestead user, I am no expert but I have found that sometimes it appears that I have published my website but it has no effect. I have found that when I close down website builder and reopen the window, log in again and publish it again ,it works. If that fails maybe do what I did to start with, shut down you computer and reboot it and that worked for me before I found the possible shortcut above. I think it is something to do with when my laptop goes into sleep mode and loses the internet connection. I hope this helps you.